Design Content

11/16/2013

Favorite Links: November 2013

We’re always in search of fresh thinking on issues that affect nonprofit marketing. Here’s some recent favorites: Why Tablet Magazines Are a Failure gigaom.com Hey, Designers: Stop Trying to Be So Damned Clever Fast Company Design Welcome to Dinovember
11/15/2013

Admissions Pros in Web Roles

In this episode of Admissions Live, guest host Chris D’Orso chats with Colleen Brennan-Barry, Vice President of the Higher Ed Web Professionals association.Taken from the live broadcast, November 12, 2013. Topics discussed during the LIVE broadcast i
11/8/2013

October 2013 Stats

ND.edu Traffic 1,035,524 views by 311,606 people Browsers IE 30% IE9 13% IE10 11% IE8 5% IE7 1% Safari 28% Chrome 25% Firefox 13% Platforms (Overall) Windows 59% Mac 24% iOS 12% Android 4% Mobile Traffic Total 16% iOS 76% … Continue reading →

Pages